Role: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Rate: £400-500 per day
Duration: 6 Months
Programme & Project Overview
Nigel Frank International are currently working alongside a leading Microsoft Gold Partner who have recently won a large project based in Cambridge. As part of this project we are looking for a Lead Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to drive the organisation towards Dynamics 365.
- Liase with the business to meet pre-defined expectations.
- Translating business requirements into an effective solution.
- Work with both the Microsoft Gold Partner and End Client to meet business needs.
- Lead the current end client development team throughout project life cycle and Go Live.
- Work alongside development team in a hands-on development role.
- Exetnsive Project experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience working on multiple Dynamics CRM upgrades.
- Strong Dynamics 365 knowledge.
- Ability to work in an Agile Scrum environment.
- SSIS & SSRS
If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to or call .
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Experience + Qualifications
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Dynamics CRM
- MS Dynamics CRM